The Scream is the popular name given to each of four versions of a composition, created as both paintings and pastels, by the Expressionist artist Edvard Munch between 1893 and 1910. The German title Munch gave these works is Der Schrei der Natur (The Scream of Nature). The works show a figure with an agonized expression against a landscape with a tumultuous orange sky.
These wonderful Armor Wallets are our all time fastest seller and with their beautiful design and security features you can see why!
RFID theft is a growing concern, which is when a thief can steal all of the information out of your wallet without ever touching you, just by holding an electronic gizmo near you. From what I hear it's more common overseas but starting to be more of an issue in the states. I had one woman in the store recently who'd been advised by her bank to get a wallet like this before a recent trip to Russia.
- Measures 4.25" x 2.75" x .75"
- Made of sturdy waterproof aluminum
- Holds credit cards, cash, business cards & receipts
- Fits easily in a purse or pocket
- Keeps your information safe, secure & dry
- Decorative designs for women or men
- Great gift idea!